Saturday, 5 February 2011

Photo Inspiration time at CYDA...

It's time for challenge number 13 at CYDA. We have a fabulous challenge for you chosen by our lovely team mate Donna. Our challenge theme this time is for you to take inspiration from this gorgeous photo...

We are being sponsored by the fabulous Simon Says Stamp, one lucky person will win a $10 voucher to spend at the online store. Please do come and join in the fun and check out the gorgeous creations made by my lovely team mates. So onto my DT card, I decided to make a baby card for my new nephew Alexander. I just love this image (he's called Bentley) & sentiment, they are available to purchase at Bugaboo Stamps here...

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Supplies:
Image & sentiment - On The Inside from Bugaboo Stamps coloured with Promarkers
Paper - Lots of dots by Pink Petticoat
Red cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Seam binding ribbon - candy win from the lovely Bev x
Red twine - local garden centre!
Gems - stash
Tools - swirl die by Marianne Designs, Tilda Lace die by Magnolia

27 comments:

  1. I love this Sarah,such a great sentiment too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous card! Looks great!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, fab card Sarah and i just love the added sentiment!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you've used on this card. The image and sentiment are brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, what a great image, lovely card too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card! Love the fact that you have used red rather than the usual pastel shades that are normally used! THe image is so cute as well and the sentiment says it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. makes me smile hunnie love it

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha that made me smile :)-thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sarah this is fabulous and I absolutely love the sentiment, Im not surprised hes a bit grumpy. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, great image and love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very funny! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL - great card and the sentiment is fab, so different from other new baby themes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun card...Love the image and sentiment...Love the design and layout to...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pmsl. I cracked up when I saw this. Fabulous, hun, love it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thats brilliant rotfl Not seen a baby card quite like that before :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card - such a fun image!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my word this is absolutely fabulous and fun what a great image and sentiment I love it, thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha I love the image and sentiment, and the papers you have used are fab!! very bold and bright! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun card and sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges this week

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi sweetie, gorgeous creation big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful card, love the sentiment, thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hope to see you again next time. Good luck! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card made me chuckle. I love that sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  24. hahahaha what a great card is this, he is really pissed off! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness look at how darling this is! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete