Saturday, 25 June 2011

Vintage at Craft Your Days Away...

It's time for challenge number 23 at CYDA, our theme this time is 'Vintage' so loads of scope there.

Our challenge is being sponsored by the fabulous Simon Says Stamp. Please do come and join in the fun and check out the gorgeous creations made by my lovely team mates.

So onto my DT card, I have gone all brown and beige with this card. I saw the image I have used on someone else's blog (I am so sorry can't remember who now) and absolutely fell in love with it. I didn't know Elizabeth Bell sold digis until now, her site is full of gorgeous images and I want them all!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Passion for Promarkers - Park Life
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Food/Drink
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Monochromatic
Papertake Weekly - Here Comes The Sun
Totally Gorjuss - Ribbons & Lace
Totally Stampalicious - Something Old, Something New (old - flowers, new - image)
Wild Orchid Crafts - Shabby Chic Friendship


Supplies:
Image - A Tasty Read digi by Elizabeth Bell coloured with Promarkers
Tickets - Tim Holtz
Papers - Gabrielle by Bo Bunny
Cardstock - Dovecraft
Lace - Crafts 4 You
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts, My Mum's Craft Shop & Crafty Emma's Store
Pearls - Whiff of Joy from My Mum's Craft Shop
Tools - Deckle edge rectangle Nestie, Tilda lace Magnolia die, Martha Stewart butterly punch, Stardust Stickles

23 comments:

  1. IRL this card very sweet, thanks for the chance to enter for your yummy candy, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous Sarah

    Haqve a lovely weekend.

    Hugs

    Joanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah. I live in Biggleswade which is about half an hour away from Flitwick.

    Have a great weekend and thanks for the chance to win some candy.

    Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this image. Your colouring is super and I love the layout.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. That image looks precious. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Adorable stamp and you certainly have achieved a more vintage look to your card. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card - the tickets look fab, not seen those type before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Elisabeth Bell and this is gorgeous. Love the colour combo and all the pretty details. Thanks for playing at TG this week. I ahve some candy on offer. Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card sarah.your vintage colours and details are beautiful and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful card Sarah,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and I love your use of staples. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely and greast colours too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ proMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW this is stunning, those colours are just perfect for the vintage look. Beautiful detail and a gorgeous image xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, love the lace! Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sarah, what a pretty card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so pretty Sarah, love the crumpled up tickets, a fab effect :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just adorable. I love the image & gorgeous colour scheme. All the embellishments look gorgoeus. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, I love the vintage design and that is one very lovely image. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous colors and image on a really pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the gorgeous browns on this card , its stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining us at WOC! Unfortunately in order to qualify for the drawing you are only allowed to combine the entry with two other challenges. We would sure hate for you to miss out on any opportunities to win the prize so welcome back in our new challenge! :)

    Sincerly Malin

    ReplyDelete