Wednesday 10 February 2010

A few cards for my mum's card box...

I made a few cards last night for my mum's box of cards that I am going to give her for her birthday...

Card blanks - Craftwork Cards
Sentiments - Craftwork Cards
Hedgehog images - Penny Black stickeroos (these were fab to use, want to get some more!)
Wheelbarrow images - Pink Peticoat coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Cosmo Cricket Earth Love (I thinki?) and MME - Pretty Please
Pearl pins - Quixotic Paperie
Tiny adhesive half gems - Papermania
Lilac half pearls - Basic Grey
Ribbons - from stash

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Cards!! The pink petticoat images are so simple yet elegant and the Penny Black ones are sooo cute. I love your choice of papers and ribbons xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely love the penny black stickaroos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Sarah - just love the Penny Black images xxx

    ReplyDelete