Thursday 8 April 2010

Girl Card

Also made a girlie card for a friend of Jack's, this one was much more my bag!!! I used my new Pink Gem Designs Sitting Chloe stamp. I think she's lovely!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Supplies:
Image - Sitting Chloe from Pink Gem Designs coloured with Promarkers
Paper - Basic Grey Kioshi from the Secret Crafter
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics from Creative Craft World
Flower - from stash
Ribbon - from stash
Card candy dot - Craftwork Cards
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Card blank - Craftwork Cards

16 comments:

  1. Stunning. I love the colours and the image, infact I love everything about this card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card, the image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at YNS,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image, super colours, lovely card for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is adorable! Fab colours and I love the double matting. Gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card I just love the colours you have used everything works so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh this is so pretty. Love the papers you have used and gorgeous image too.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this card, it's so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet little card and Pink gem is a fave place for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gorgeous, beautiful colours and fabulous sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Love the BG paper - I would never to think to use it this way. So pretty. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Jo and cute image. Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
    Cathy zx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is really sweet, all of it works really well.. :) Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so sweet! gorgeous colours and such a cute image! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute. Lovely. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete