Monday 29 August 2011

I Spy With My Little Eye Something Beginning With G...

It's time for a brand new challenge at Cards for Men and our theme is - 'G is for...' (n.b. card must be for a male). Our fab sponsor is Letraset.

Please pop over to the CFM challenge blog to check out the details of our new challenge. As always the DT have made some wonderful cards, please do go and have a peek and have a go at the challenge while you're there. So onto my DT card, I have made a Christmas card, my G is GREEN (if you couldn't tell from my card, lol)...

Image - I don't actually know, bought this stamp from a friend via a Facebook crafty group (I think he may be an old Elzybells one) coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Festive Treats by First Edition from Crafty Emma's Store
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Cardstock - Core-dinations
Buttons - American Crafts
Twine - Whiff of Joy
Ribbon - stash
Tools - Circle & Scallop Circle Nesties

8 comments:

  1. Wow Sarah very clever idea, not sure I would want to find green snow, but I love it its really unusual. Stunning results. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah what an unusual colour choice I love it love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card missus. Cutie image xx (get that needle out - your stitchy makes are lovely!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card love the image and the colours.

    Thanks for joining us at papertake weekly.
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love it & thanks for joining us at Divas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Sarah! Thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. Thank you for joining in the Divas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card with a fab image!
    Thanks for joining us at the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete