Wednesday 28 December 2011

My top 5 Christmas card makes of 2011...


Debby has asked us to post our favourite Christmas cards of 2011, here are mine...

This is the very first Christmas card I made this year on 2nd July. I love this Ladybug Crafts Ink image and gave the card to my mum and dad for Christmas...


I love the buttons on this card and the traditional papers...


This card is soooo me I think, love the papers, nice simple layout...


I made this card after buying the gorgeous Whimsy tag die and hid the tag behind the cute image, I love the icy blue and red with the kraft...


I love the image on this card, the snowman has such a gorgeous expression and the Bo Bunny papers are just to die for (well I think so anyway, lol x)...


So there you have it, my top 5. It's been lovely looking back at my card journey that started back in July, thanks Debby x

8 comments:

  1. Five really gorgeous cards Sarah,very well chosen.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie, stunning love the whole designs and the super sweet images, couldn't pick a favourite gorgeous hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gorgeous cards Sarah and what fabulous choices.
    Thanks for joining My Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic selection of cards sarah.all so stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! All the cards are wonderful, they are just stunning. I wanted to stop by and Wish you and your family a Wonderful Happy New Year in 2012 and Happy Crafting.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

    Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

    (Stop by my blog for your chance at Whimsy & Stars Studio blog candy!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't choose a favourite at all, I always love your cards, Sarah. You've made lots of fabulous cards this year.

    ReplyDelete