Wednesday, 28 December 2011

My top 5 Christmas card makes of 2011...


Debby has asked us to post our favourite Christmas cards of 2011, here are mine...

This is the very first Christmas card I made this year on 2nd July. I love this Ladybug Crafts Ink image and gave the card to my mum and dad for Christmas...


I love the buttons on this card and the traditional papers...


This card is soooo me I think, love the papers, nice simple layout...


I made this card after buying the gorgeous Whimsy tag die and hid the tag behind the cute image, I love the icy blue and red with the kraft...


I love the image on this card, the snowman has such a gorgeous expression and the Bo Bunny papers are just to die for (well I think so anyway, lol x)...


So there you have it, my top 5. It's been lovely looking back at my card journey that started back in July, thanks Debby x

8 comments:

  1. Five really gorgeous cards Sarah,very well chosen.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous top five Sarah!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie, stunning love the whole designs and the super sweet images, couldn't pick a favourite gorgeous hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gorgeous cards Sarah and what fabulous choices.
    Thanks for joining My Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic selection of cards sarah.all so stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! All the cards are wonderful, they are just stunning. I wanted to stop by and Wish you and your family a Wonderful Happy New Year in 2012 and Happy Crafting.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

    Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

    (Stop by my blog for your chance at Whimsy & Stars Studio blog candy!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't choose a favourite at all, I always love your cards, Sarah. You've made lots of fabulous cards this year.

    ReplyDelete