Tuesday 27 March 2012

Birthday Boy!

My eldest monkey is 8 today and this is his birthday card from his dad and I. I have gone with a pirate theme as he had a pirate themed party on Sunday (crazy golf dressed as pirates!). I love this cute image, I found it feeling all lonely and unloved in my digi stash. I purchased him as a Pollycraft bundle with some other images and never got round to using this one.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Craft Your Days Away - Boys/Men + Buttons
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Supplies:
Image - Pirate from the Enchant and Explore Swings and Slides set (£1.99 for 4 images!) coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - A Boy's Life by Echo Park
Sentiment - generated on pc
Buttons - stash
Tools - brown chalk inkpad

13 comments:

  1. What a great image for boys Sarah and lovely bright colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sarah, sounds like fun crazy golf dressed as pirates. Lovely layout and colouring, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many Happy returns to Jack!x Fabulous card Sarah I bet he loved it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Sarah,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very precious card. Happy Birthday Jack.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card love the papers hope Jack has a great birthday.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo HO HO Happy Birthday Jack, I bet he loves his card.

    Toni :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that image - aaarrrggggghhhhhh :c)
    I can't believe he's 8 already!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your little Monkey, I love your card Sarah!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Sarah. Happy birthday Jack!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw fabulous card sarah.i love the fab fun image and design.wishing your captain jack a very happy birthday :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining in with the challenge over at CYDA. Great card

    Hugs

    Nat x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this time and hope to see you again.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete