Saturday 18 August 2012

We're into Heavy Metal at Allsorts...

Good morning to you all, it's time for a lovely new challenge at the Allsorts challenge blog. Our theme this week is Heavy Metal, so use a charm/s or other metal element on your work. Our fabulous sponsors are Stitchy Bear Stamps and Flonz Craft.

Onto my card, I have used a gorgeous digital image by Delicious Doodles available at Stitchy Bear Stamps. I coloured with Promarkers & Flexmarkers as usual and teamed the image with soft, pale papers and lots of buttons, not forgetting my metal element, a flower charm. I kept the embellishment simple as I wanted the image to be the focal point.


Supplies:
Image - Floral Watering Can coloured with Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Sentiment - from the set from Digistamp Boutique
Paper - Beautiful by Papermania
Buttons - Dovecraft
Seam binding - Crafty Ribbons
Flower ribbon - stash
Pearls - ebay
Other - brown chalk inkpad for distressing

Please do come and join us over at Allsorts this week for our challenge x


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's - Summer
I Love Promarkers - Gardens

15 comments:

  1. It's a very pretty image Sarah and your colour the flowers beautifully.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Sarah...great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the image is wonderful and your colouring is sooo nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sarah with a stunning image as centrepiece and love the CAS design!
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Sarah, I love the image and your colouring beautiful
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card the colours are so delicate.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card very pretty, good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Garden challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Card Sarah. Sorry for the late visit - i am on a mini crafting break and have only just got some WIFI X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning sweetie, this is stunning, so love what you have done here a gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card hun I love the little flower charm so sweet!

    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful, the subdued backing papers make the image look 3d. Beautifully coloured too.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card - such a pretty image, coloured beautifully, and with lovely framing elements!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this month at Bunny Zoe Crafts. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete