Saturday 13 April 2013

Something beginning with ...?

Good morning, it's time for a new challenge at Allsorts challenge blog and our theme this week is 'Use Your Name' - use something on your creation starting with the same letter as your name. Easy hey! Our wonderful sponsor is Crimson Cloud.

So onto my DT card, I found out about a new digital stamp artist last week (new to ME I mean) and her designs are so up my street, I love all of them! Her name is Jo Davies and her brand is Time For Tea Designs. The cutey I used on this card is called Flower Freya. I have gone very girly and used lots of stash beginning with the first letter of my name - stripes (paper), seam binding, Stickles, scalllops (oval Nestabilities die) and a sentiment.


Supplies:
Image - Flower Freya coloured with Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Paper - Collectable Unforgetable by MME
Sentiment - from the Everyday Button Sentiments set
Seam binding - Crafty Ribbons
Flowers - stash, The Ribbon Girl and My Mum's Craft Shop
Buttons -  stash
Other - Button die, Heart Banner die, oval and scallop oval Nestabilities dies, Woodware leaf punch, Stardust Stickles, brown chalk ink pad

Please do come and join us over at Allsorts this week for our challenge x

 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Bingo (glitter, die cuts, blooms)

Hope you have a lovely weekend,


18 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card - love it xxx Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sarah. I love the sweet image, beautiful detailing. That heart banner is near the top of my wish list!!
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gorgeous card Sarah,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Sarah & very clever the way you've used so much stash beginning with 'S' xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning sweetie, this is a gorgeous creation, have a great weekend hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is super cute.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. and S for Seriously Super! happy saturday Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous sarah.fab pretty colours and details and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love your banner. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sarah
    This is gorgeous, I love the design, great take on the challenge.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks great Sarah and such a lot of lovely things for your initial. great for the Allsorts challenge. Love all the embellishments
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card I've not come across those digi's either might have to go have a look.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is so pretty, love the colours and I might have to have a lok at these digis!! gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty card! I am so desperate for that banner die! Thanks so much for playing at Divas by Design this wk hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely lovely so soft and pretty and pppppp - nope can't say it lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the image and banner! Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete