Saturday 4 May 2013

Add Some Sparkle!

Good morning, I've scheduled this post as we are currently on our way to Legoland Windsor to spend the day with the lovely Tams and her family. It should be a fab day :-)

Now back to business, it's time for a new challenge at Allsorts and our theme this week is 'Add Some Sparkle'. Easy hey! Our wonderful sponsors are Digistamp Boutique and PPR Crafts.

So onto my DT card, I have gone all out for blue on my card, it is my fave colour so make no excuses ;-) I love the Digistamp Boutique image I've used, she's called Daisy and Cake and comes with the sentiment. My 'added sparkle' is on the candle of Daisy's cake, so only a little sparkle but it is there...


Supplies:
Image & sentiment set - Daisy and Cake coloured with Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Paper - Collectable Unforgetable by MME
Ribbon, pearls & button- stash
Flowers - The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop
Other - Stardust Stickles, brown chalk ink pad

Please do come and join us over at Allsorts this week for our challenge x

 


11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very pretty delicate and feminine birthday card Sarah.

    Hope the weather is kind and you enjoy the bank holiday weekend and especially Legoland.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sarah, great colour choice. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great day - and I love your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Sarah. I love the sweet image and such beautiful shades of blue.
    I hope you have a good weekend and a wonderful time at Legoland
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a cutie Sarah and a nice use of the blue!! Happy weekend Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card I love that shade of blue have a great time at legoland
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card Sarah and love the touch of sparkle. Hope you have a great time at Legoland and a great bank holiday weekend. we went there a few years ago and it was great
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous sarah.i love your blue colours and really sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sarah
    I love what you created for my challenge, gorgeous creation and fab use of sparkle and pearls. I love it!
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete