Wednesday 19 June 2013

Moving Day

A lovely friend of mine has just moved to beautiful Scotland. The image was a freebie from the Time for Tea Designs Facebook page, I think she's gorgeous. The image came with a fab Moving Day sentiment which I have repeated to make a sentiment ribbon...


Supplies:
Image and sentiment - Moving Day by Time for Tea Designs coloured with Promarkers
Paper & flower - from the Happy Days Goody Box from Craftwork Cards
Buttons & ribbon - stash
Other - brown chalk ink pad

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


8 comments:

  1. A lovely fresh feeling card Sarah, I always think gingham makes a lovely background.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the image, colours and fabulous layout
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really perfect card Sarah. I love that image and what a clever idea to make a ribbon with the sentiment.
    Love Clairebears xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous sarah. i love your fresh green colours and gingham and the image is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card I love the freshness of the green.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, what a fun card, love it :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete