Friday 30 August 2013

I LOVE Wales!

We have arrived home from Wales this evening, the washing machine is already on ;-) We had a great week - lots of sunshine and happy times. I had my very first Barm Cake and Welsh ice cream is fabulous! Here are a couple of pics from our time away...

This is the beach closest to where we stayed, near Prestatyn...
 Me getting my (canvas) shoes and feet wet, just couldn't resist...
 We had a fab time at the Bronze Age mine at Great Orme, near Llandudno...
Some of the tunnels were sooooo narrow...
  This is Thomas in a Aqua Paddler...
 Here's Jack with an Aqua Glider...

I'll be back tomorrow with my Allsorts DT card x


4 comments:

  1. So glad you all had such a fabulous time Sarah. Your pics are great.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time Sarah. Fabulous photos.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a great time
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic pics sarah.it looks like you all had a brilliant time :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete