Thursday 21 November 2013

Through the Window...

I made this card a while ago when challenging myself to make an all white card. I had an idea in my head to stamp the image on the inside of the card and to cut a hole in the front panel to form a sort of window. This is the finished card, I quite like it. Both stamps I used are by Flonz Craft who are a New Zealand based stamp company who deliver worldwide.


Supplies:
Images - Kindergarten Children Swinging and Three Butterflies
Flowers & pearls - stash
Embossed cardstock - Craftwork Cards
Organza ribbon - ebay (I think?)
Other - Woodware leaf punch, Star Dust Stickles (on the butterfly)

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sarah, love the soft and gentle look you've given it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Sarah, so elegant - wish I was brave enough to try :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Sarah. I love the image and the way you have framed it looks so beautiful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful make - the image is gorgeous !! (p.s. I've not entered your give away - as I have been lucky enough to win one of your fabby giveaways before :-) xxx )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card I love the simplicity of the white on white goes with the image perfectly.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah your card is gorgeous - thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl November Colour Challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning sarah.i love this gorgeous stamp and your design is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love how you have added leaves around the edge x

    ReplyDelete