Thursday 27 February 2014

Mice are nice...

My lovely Allsorts teamie Tracy Mouse blogged a card with this image and when I saw it I had to go and buy the image. He was only £3.50 and I spotted another couple of cuties so had to bag those too ;-) I usually pick one colour for my embellies but here I chose 2 to tie in with the brolly and handle colours.



Supplies:
Image - Mouse & Brolly coloured with Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Paper - MME, can't remember what pad sorry x
Lace - from a lovely friend
Ribbon, umbrella charm, buttons & pearls - stash
Other - CC Designs umbrella die, Spellbinders circle & scallop circle dies, brown chalk inkpad

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. He is a sweet image isn't he Sarah, you really have coloured him beautifully.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous the image is a cutie reminds me a bit of a Beatrix Potter type image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card love him with his brolly defiantly need it in this weather!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous,fab image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh he is a cutey, I love your card, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet card Sarah ...love the colour scheme and cute wee mouse
    Thanks for joining us at this weeks I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous sarah.fab stripey paper and the image is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore him too Sarah, love how you have used him, gorgeous.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete