Thursday 13 March 2014

Kitty cat...

Morning lovelies, it's Friday tomorrow, yippee! I've used a cute pussy cat image from Circa Designs on this card. I have tried with my colouring to make the fur look like a tabby cat, hope you like it...


Supplies:
Image - Cat & Butterfly coloured with Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Paper - old Prima design
Ribbon - The Ribbon Girl
Resin flower - My Mum's Craft Shop
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Other - Spellbinders Perfectly Pierced Classic Hourglass die, Memory Box Precious Daisies die, Poppy Stamps Sitting Cat die, brown chalk inkpad, kraft card

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Love your cute kitty cat! Well done with the tabby colouring - that looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet kitty image Sarah and perfectly coordinated colouring and DP's.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and beautiful paper too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and it is puuurfect for our challenge at Fab n Funky "Animals only" Hope to see you back next week. Crafty Hugs Kelly - DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous sarah.adorable kitty and i love your design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww love that little kitty. Love your use of colour and design. Thanks for joining in with our 'Butterfly Kisses' at PFP this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. The kitten is simply precious! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww how cute, your colouring looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops me again sarah.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, this is so cute, I love cats :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week xx

    ReplyDelete