Thursday, 21 August 2014

Rockin' Robin...

Well the weeks are rushing by, I'll be starting my new job soon - eeek! My eldest, Jack, had a nasty fall off of his bike on Tuesday afternoon. He really hurt his arm and I cleaned him up the best I could but did get him checked by the nurse at the doctors too. The nurse managed to get more dirt out of the cuts than I had the bottle to do and she said hopefully the rest will come out over time. It is pretty nasty bless him. We went to a country park with friends yesterday and we have a friend of Thomas' over for the day today, giving me time to catch up at home and hopefully squeezing in some crafting ;-)

I had a bit of a sort through some of my crafty stash the other day and found a whole box of Craftwork Cards Christmas papers, die cuts, cards etc that I ordered in a sale months and months ago and had forgotten all about, oops! Well here's my first card using some of it and a gorgeous cute bird button that I am pretending is a little robin...


Supplies:
Paper - Christmas Post from Craftwork Cards (last year's design)
Robin button - Little Gingham Bear
Ribbon & twine - stash
Other - kraft card & brown inkpad

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - These are a few of my favourite things (kraft card, patterned paper, button, ribbon & twine - basically everything I used!)

Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card I love the cute bird button.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sarah, oh I hope jack is ok now.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Jack is ok xx I love this card c&s but striking x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby Quick card love the papers, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you joined us for our CHNC challenge extra this month with this fantastic creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh this is fab! love the button and fab CAS card! so jealous as I cant do CAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab xmas card. He's a lovely robin. Hope Jack's over his fall.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Crafty Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas,
    As You Like It and
    The Stamp Basket.

    ReplyDelete