Monday 3 November 2014

Back to the grind...

Good morning, well back to work with a BUMP this morning, ooohhh I so could have done with another week off! I have a training day today and the children come back to school tomorrow. My boys are back to school today. We had a lovely weekend with 2 Halloween parties on Friday and then dinner at a friend's house on Saturday to celebrate her 40th last month, mine this month (eek!) and her husbands next month! Here are a few pics from Friday...

Note my stupid mistake, I put the poster on the door upside down...
 
 Our pumpkins as designed by the boys...
Me looking absolutely amazed that I managed to pick up an apple (but quickly dropped it splashing water all over me & my friend's floor!)
I made these pots of jelly to take to the afternoon party. They have sweets in and crushed Oreo cookies on the top to resemble soil...
 
These didn't turn out right but tasted lovely. Pieces of apple covered in melted toffee...
 

Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time was had by all Sarah and great photos of the fun.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos Sarah,I bet those jelly pots went down well.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fab halloween was had by all!!

    ReplyDelete