Wednesday 11 July 2012

Is it raining...?

This is one of the cards I had published in Complete Cardmaking magazine. I just love images with unbrellas, not sure why but I do ;-) This lovely image has been designed by Moon Cookie Gallery...


Supplies:
Image -Rainy Day coloured with Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Papers - Boho Chic by First Edition
Sentiment - Tim Holtz Ticket
Button & pearls - stash
Guipre lace - Cuddly Buddly
Other - Deckle edge rectangle Nestie, Marianne Design Creatables butterfly die, Quickutz corner die, brown chalk ink pad

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I must check out that image it's so sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card (but I think I might have to give her some eyes - lol ) love the layout xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card sarah.adorable image and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, I love this image too and those papers are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete