Saturday 29 August 2009

Funky Fairys Challenge 31 - Wedding: Something Old, Something New

Here's my card for the Funky Fairys Wedding Card challenge. I have used some beautiful funky blue papers - Simply Swirly (backing paper) and Funky Meets Shabby Chic (for swirls and matting). The images are from Artisan Bee Crafty and coloured with Promarkers, I am loving these!!!

My something old: ribbon, been in my stash for AGES!
My something new: Promarker grey pens.

Hope you like it, thanks for looking xxx

12 comments:

  1. that is great Rainmac! Thinking of getting some promarkers now with all the colouring experts using them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute rainy! I love the stamp and I am usually a stamp hater!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a fab wedding card Sarah!! Mmm I might be needing some promarkers myself now!!! mmm not very MSE this cardmaking malarkey!! LOL! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Sarah :-) I love the image you used and the papers are perfect ! :-) Lovely ribbon and scalloped edge too :-)

    Thanks for joining the Funky Fairys Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Sarah, love the scallops.
    Thanks for joining us this week on FF
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blue in the background x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Rainmac that's beautiful! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute image, fab card :0)

    thanks for joining us at FF this week :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours and the delicate swirls and organza - SOOOOO pirdy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous wedding card!! Love the cute image and detail.

    Thanks for joining us this week at FFC.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete