Tuesday 11 August 2009

This is a tri-fold/gatefold card. I used a piece of 12"x6" Bazzill cardstock so the finished card measures 6x6". You can't see very well from my dire photo but the golfer bear has the number '65' on his shoes and the word 'dad' across his chest. I cut the letters and numbers with the Quickutz Squeeze, blue dots are from Sarah's Cards - I am loving these dots at the minute!!! The paper inside is by Imaginisce - from a sale and the stitching inside was done from a Papermania template. I wanted to make my dad a fun card as I think some people are being rather serious about him reaching the dizzy heights of 65, I hope he'll like his card x

8 comments:

  1. This is a fab card Sarah!! Bet you're dad will love it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dad will love it. i really like the corner details x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Sarah. I love how you manage to come up with so many different ideas - I never know what I'm going to stumble across on your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Sarah as always! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Sarah, I love the inside paper you have used. Your Dad will absoloutely love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Sarah! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning cards Sarah i see you got the stamp you wanted lol.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete