Tuesday 22 September 2009

Crafty Place ATC Swap

This is the ATC I made and sent to Marg for the Crafty Place ATC swap this month. The theme was red and green so that screamed Christmas to me so I went with Christmas and made this! The image was a freebie stamp from a magazine. I stamped the bear several times so I could layer him up in a decoupage style. The paper lace is coloured with a Promarker pen and I found the cute little heart charm in my stash. I hope Marg likes it, I really enjoyed making it x



8 comments:

  1. I love this ATC its really christmassy. What a great way to do the decoupage it's fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That look great how cute is that bear and how clever to make your own de-coupage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this is weet and very festive i love the little decoupage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to say it looks even better in 'real life' Thank you rainmac x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah thats great. Isnt it funny how a red and green theme made everyone think of Christmas.. I love Christmas ;O) . Glad Marg loved her ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, that must have been a joy for Marg to receive, really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous ATC, love how you've decoupaged the image :) Xx

    ReplyDelete