Tuesday 29 September 2009

Here are some more coaster creations...

Here are some more coaster post-it note holders and calendars. I reaslly enjoy making these and with my new X-Cut guillotine cutting paper is sooooo much easier! I have used some new Christmas papers from Papermania, some MME, Imaginisce and I can't remember who makes the brown reindeer one ;-) Post It Notes are from Asda, 12 for £2 and the calendars are by Anita's. Flowers and bits of ribbon are all from my stash. These are all to sell at my forthcoming craft fairs. First one being on 14th November.




5 comments:

  1. They all look great I'm sure they will sell well at your fairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this all looks fantastic!! I'm sure everything will completely sell out! I haven't even started my things for the christmas fayre yet.. oops!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea so much, your blog is dangerous ..... I'm off to the pub for coasters and Asda for post it notes. Thanks for a brilliant idea.

    Also I had my calendar tabs - but no inspiration, I've got it now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely lot of coasters, good luck at your craft fairs! :) xx

    ReplyDelete