Monday 30 November 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenges - 68 Red & Green

I have actually made 2 cards that are eligible for this week's Cupcake Craft challenge, once I got going making one card I wanted to make another ;-) I used some lovely dull green Bazzill cardstock to make easel cards (yep sorry folks, made more of them!). The house image is a digital download from Doodle Palace coloured with ProMarkers and lashings of Stickles Icicle glitter glue. The papers are Eskimo Kisses by Basic Grey and circle greetings are from Craftwork Cards. The holly sprigs were given to me via a stash swap. The bear in the second card is a download from the Pollycraft site - isn't he cute - and again coloured with ProMarkers and a dab of Stickles glue. Hope I have fulfilled the brief to enter the challenge and apologies for my rubbish pics but the weather has been so dull recently x

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weather is so inconsiderate to us crafters isn't it?

    I love these cards, the colours are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards, as always!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent cards, as always *whimper* I think maybe some of the talent meant for me was somehow transposed onto you so... can I please have it back? :)

    I have given you a blog award... pop by my blog to see what it is for.. *runs away and hides*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Cards, love the easel style, I haven't tried any like this yet!

    ReplyDelete