Tuesday 10 November 2009

Here is the beautiful candy I won from Boot's blog. The brads are just too damn delicious, I don't think I am ever going to be able to use them!!! I love the colour of the inkpad, it's called bamboo leaves and I can't wait to try it out. Not much to say on the papers other than - Basic Grey papers are the BEST. Huge thank you to Jo for offering the candy on her gorgeous blog and to Simon Says Stamp for offering such a fab prize and posting soooooooo quickly xxx

Here's the link to Jo's latest BG candy offering, it's beautiful!!!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy ! I don't think I would be able to use those brads either, they look sooo delish ! Let me know when you make something with your goodies (if you dare !) and I'll let them know at SSS so they can come over and visit you.

    Hugs,

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete