Wednesday 20 January 2010

Card For Several Challenges

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges if I may:
I have used a large square card blank and lots of gorgeous Cosmo Cricket Earth Love papers. The kraft scallop circles are made by Craftwork Cards but I bought them from the Glitter Pot (bargain in the sale) as is the very cute butterfly (also a sale bargain). The pale green card with fancy edge was a freebie from Dies to Die For that came with a recent order (thank you Tracy!). The ivory dew drops (flower centres) are from Sarah's Cards. The ivory satin ribbon was from my stash. I used punches for the scallop circle cut from flowery paper and the flowers, both by Woodware. I have distressed the straight edges of the papers with a pair of scissors after seeing the technique on the brilliant Poppet's Place blog (cheers Poppet x). It sometimes feels weird making a card with just paper and card but I love the effect, hope you like it too x

12 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah what a fabulous card i love the colours and fantastic punch detail. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, Lovely card...love those scrummy papers..and the punch detail is gorgeous...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah, the subdued colours and the layout are so classy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah That is such a beautifully understated card - Those eather love papers are lush aren't they - I daren't even cut into mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the colours and the layout are just fantastic together I love it! I am not normally a big butterfly person but really like that one with script on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful, the pastel colours are lovely and the little butterfly is so sweet :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sarah and the colours are beautiful love those papers.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely card Sarah - I love the muted colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sarah those papers are just fab aren't they. Well done you!!! Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delightful card, and those papers are just gorgeous, thank you for joining the CCC challenge this week, Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, love the colours and the butterfly.
    thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete