Wednesday 11 August 2010

A Lovely Award

My lovely cyber friend Jaqui aka PepPop has given me this lovely award, thank you so much Jaqui!!!


I have to now do 5 things:

1. thank the person who gave you the award - done above x

2. post the award on your blog - done above ;-)

3. list 3 things you like about yourself - i) I've learnt to live with a bit of mess and it not be the end of the world; ii) I like to learn new things and iii) my crafty streak

4. post a picture you love...


My beautiful boys having lots of fun on the beach splashing in the very cold sea at Great Yarmouth last week.

5. tag 5 people you wish to pass this award onto...

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a very well deserved award.

    Julie (elysia2003) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done and thank you I am really chuffed that you chose me!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked it. Congratulations to the new awardees. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!!! Ooh number 3 is a bit hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award hun, the piccy of your boys is gorgeous, they do look so cold never stops them though lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Sarah! Thank you! To say I'm chuffed to bits is an understatement. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete