Saturday 14 August 2010

A quick card...

I had to make a quick card for my aunt's birthday (quick cos I was late remembering I needed to make it!). I used a digi image and some papers that came with a magazine so I barely needed to look at my stash and decide what to use.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Supplies:
Image - freebie digi from Sketching Stamper printed onto kraft paper
Cardstock - Bazzill
Papers - magazine freebie
Ribbon - from stash
Ivory dew drops - from stash
Tools - oval and scallop oval Nesties

17 comments:

  1. Lovely - those papers are so pretty, love the colours in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is quite stunning, those papers are gorgeous and your card is simple and beautiful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. DPs are gorgeous and I love the image on kraft paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! A quick, simple but very elegant card. Thanks for joining us this week at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely card Sarah! Really like the image!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow I love what you have done with this image its great
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Lovely card, so classy and elegant it has a Vintage feel to it too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It might have been quick Sarah but it is gorgeous.I love the stamp.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunnng card, love the colours! wow a quick make, that would have taken me all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Sarah, love the colours
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an elegant card. Just Beautiful . Thanks for joining us at IDIC.

    Hugs
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple yet very effective. I love it!

    ReplyDelete