Wednesday 23 July 2014

Thank you so much!!!

Good morning peeps, it's my last day at work today. Starting a long 6 weeks off tomorrow and I for one can't wait ;-) I've had a great year but am really looking forward to the challenges of my new job in September. I have worked closely with 3 lovely ladies this year and I can't thank them enough for all their help and support. I have bought them each a pressie and these are their cards. I've used a new MFT stamp and matching Dienamics die...

 
 

Supplies:
Image - MFT Pure Innocence Sending Big Hugs coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Papers - Kitsch by Craftwork Cards
Other - Dienamics Sending Big Hugs die, Distress Inks

Thanks for looking and HUGE apologies that I have been slack keeping up with your blogged creations these last few weeks. Over my 6 week break I hope to sort that out, I've missed you x

4 comments:

  1. Cute cards enjoy your 6 weeks off.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three gorgeous cards Sarah....Good luck in your new job.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Sarah. I love the sweet image and your have coloured her so beautifully.
    Enjoy your well deserved Summer break.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. More beautiful cards, love the colours on these, especially the purple one! Bet they loved them too! good luck in your new job! xx

    ReplyDelete