Saturday 4 October 2014

Autumn...

Good morning peeps, it's time for a new challenge at Allsorts today and our theme is 'Autumn' hosted by the lovely Tracy. Our wonderful sponsors are Digistamp Boutique and Craft Fairy.

   Digistamp   Craft Fairy

Now when summer turns into autumn I like nothing more than curling up on the sofa of an evening with a big mug of tea, a fleecy blanket and either a good book or something decent on the telly. This inspired my make this week and I used the autumnal colours red and brown. Hope you like it x

Close up of my sentiment...
Close up of the layered button embellishment...
The inside of the card with a pocket for a teabag ;-)

Supplies:
Stamps - Clearly Besotted My Cup Of Tea
Papers - Krafty Christmas by Dovecraft
Seam binding & buttons - Crafty Ribbons
Teapot charm - stash
Other - Clearly Besotted My Cup Of Tea Die Collection, Quickutz corner die, Woodware leaf punch, brown inkpads

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity - 3 of the same letter (brown, buttons, bow, brew)

Please do come and join us over at Allsorts this week for our challenge x

Grab our logo

Hope you have a lovely weekend and I hope you can join in with our challenge:-)

13 comments:

  1. Great design with the tea bag Sarah and I always think gingham gives a lovely fresh feel to a card.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, what a great card, fab idea. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sarah, such a fabulous design and I love the colours.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card, lovely;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous sarah.fabulous design and image and i love the gingham :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this design Sarah and the added tea bag really makes it a fun card. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab creation Sarah, love the red gingham, very striking.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute and I love the inside pocket! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and please join us again. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar challenge

    ReplyDelete