Tuesday 14 October 2014

Season's Tweetings...

Good morning peeps, happy Tuesday to you :-) We went on a class trip to Lush yesterday afternoon and had a go at making soap. It was a but messy but really good fun. We went to a local ice-cream parlour last week and sampled several different flavours. Have to say I am rather enjoying this change of job ;-) We are off to a cathedral on Thursday, I am a little less excited about that trip...!

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I have but am starting to panic that I haven't done as much as I should have done. We are buying the boys a games console & games between them and I have just ordered slippers, pyjamas and dressing gowns. Christmas musts! I have ordered my mum and dad one of the ceramic poppies on display at the Tower of London. When the display is removed they will have one of the poppies sent to their home to keep.

 field of poppies by Twitter user @causten1974

Here's another quick Christmas card for the box.


Supplies:
Image & sentiment - from the Cute Robin Chicklets set coloured with Promarkers
Paper - Krafty Christmas by Dovecraft
Ribbon - stash
Other - Spellbinders rectangle die, brown inkpad, Star Dust Stickles, twine

Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

  1. Love the fab image and design.Just gorgeous.Have to say I haven't started yet on the Christmas shopping, will have to start. Ooh I didn't know you could purchase the poppys what a fab thought for your Mum and Dad.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does sound like you are enjoying your new job Sarah, you will need to wrap up warm for the Cathedral trip, even in Summer they seem cold.

    I've not bought a single present for Crimbo as yet, running very late this year, I seem to put so much preparation into the part for Joy that everything else got sidelined, and October seems to be a month of NHS activity yet again.

    Anyhow, your card today is lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always so organised!!! Ive not done a thing and I'm not even working to use that as an excuse!!! I would have loved to go to Lush but maybe bought a few things to come home with me - loving their goodies :-) finally another great card and gorgeous bow - am very jealouse you'll need to type up a tutorial lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, such a cute card.

    I dont do a great deal of Xmas shopping, but getting abit more as grandkids get older. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous Sarah. I love the cute image and beautiful ribbon.
    I usually start to think about Christmas after my daughter's birthday - which is tomorrow - oh dear!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card mrs, cute little robin. Fab idea for a poppy for your parents. Lucky you going to Lush, sounds like fun xx P.S sorry I haven't been by in a while!

    ReplyDelete