Friday 2 October 2009

A Christmas Card for 2 Challenges


This is my card for the following 2 challenges...
Creative Card Crew Challenge 30 - All That Sparkles
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 51 - Aminal Antics

For the card I have used a large square card blank & circle greeting from Craftwork Cards, green & red Bazzill cardstock, Eskimo Kisses papers from Basic Grey, the glittered 3D snowflake is from K&Co Swell Noel range. The gorgeous stamp is by Gillian Roberts and called Bear and Robin and coloured with Promarkers and white opaque pen. The ribbon was from my stash and the scallop circle was cut with my Quickutz Squeeze and is part of a 2 die set called journaling block. I used lots of Stickles Icicle glitter glue on the bears Santa hat.

Hope you like it x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as usual Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fab I love the the papers you have used and the layout is fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love this card, you have coloured the image beautifully and the papers set it off so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww its gorgeous!! You have done justice to your new papers, it really is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete