Tuesday 27 October 2009

More Craft Fair Makes...

Sussed out the measurements for these little bags and made a few for the craft fair. They have Twilight mints inside. Idea nicked from here. If they don't sell I have something nice to munch ;-)

A few bookmarks. I am also going to try and make some using the 2010 calendar on Splitcoaststampers site and thinking of making some using paperclips but that's only if I have enough time and can find some big enough paperclips.

A few decorated notebooks. I used cheapie notebooks from Tesco. Have also got some smaller notebooks from Asda to decorate but not sure if I have the time to do those ready for the 1st fair.

9 comments:

  1. What can I say - all beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are all great rainmac! The papers you've used are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous items for your craft fair, those little handbags are really cute, the bookmarks and notepads are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. all fabulous stuff, as usual! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that all looks amazing. The handbags are absolutely fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. they all look great your table is going to look fab at your fair

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love all these craft fair items, they are fab, I would love to do a craft fair but never have time to make much stuff, would not know how much to sell things for either!!!! Let me know how you get on ad these things are lovely, have you laminated the bookmarks? Hope you do well.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are gonna do so well at your craft fair as your stuff is totally gorgeous! Good luck and I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete